Individual Tax Preparation and Wealth Management
Our team provides personal tax services that extend far beyond preparing IRS Form 1040 tax returns. We tailor our tax advisory and wealth management services to meet the unique needs of business owners, entrepreneurs, senior executives, and high-net-worth individuals and their families.
SafeSend Electronic Returns
- Receive your tax returns securely and review with ease.
- Reduce ink, paper, postage, and make the process greener.
- For individuals, save time, and e-sign your e-file forms, receive estimated tax reminders, and pay taxes & invoices
Learn more about SafeSend Returns.
Individual Tax Planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Planning to minimize the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Retirement plan tax considerations
- Cash flow analysis
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transition
- Guidance on charitable gifts and philanthropic giving
- Preparation of business and individual tax returns
- IRS and state tax examination assistance
News & Events
Tax & Fraud Alerts
TaxCaddy for Individuals
TaxCaddy for Individuals
Boyer & Ritter is determined to continue to make the tax season experience easier and more secure for our individual clients. For individuals, we offer a secure software solution that simplifies tax time and reduces your tax season stress, called TaxCaddy.
Through Boyer & Ritter’s account with TaxCaddy, you can electronically receive your custom questionnaire, manage and upload your tax documents, and communicate with your tax advisor all from the convenience of your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Signing up is free and easy:
- If you are a new or existing client, send us a message at email@example.com to let us know you'd like to sign up for TaxCaddy.
- Through TaxCaddy, Boyer & Ritter will send you an invitation via email with a custom link. From the email, click the Get Started button.
- Create your password, set up three security questions, and follow the remaining steps to complete your free TaxCaddy account.
- Log in to your TaxCaddy account and accept Boyer & Ritter’s TaxCaddy request to connect. This allows us to exchange messages and requests, and access your uploaded documents.
- Grant access to your spouse, financial advisors, or other users. Link your banks and brokerage accounts to TaxCaddy to automatically retrieve your documents. Install the TaxCaddy app on your smartphone to submit photographs of paper documents as you receive them.
- Receive your return(s) electronically, along with an e-file authorization through SafeSend, allowing you to sign your return(s) electronically and Boyer & Ritter will file your paperless return.
The security of your data is our highest priority. Learn more about TaxCaddy security.
- Brian J. Kutz
- Adam D. Barrickman
- Benjamin R. Bostic
- David A. Bourne
- Raymond C. Brown
- Mariya Cawley
- Patrick T.R. Charvat
- Romulus C. Comly
- Paul D. Fisher
- Jay A. Goldman
- J. Gregory Hamm
- Joel C. Kreider
- George W. Lane
- Donna M. Mullin
- Robert J. Murphy
- Charles R. Nebel, Jr.
- Garrett M. Ofenloch
- Chuck Sabol
- Edward J. Straley
- Thomas J. Taricani
- Daniel P. Thompson
- Matthew S. Wildasin
- Nathaniel J. Yost