Jay is co-chair of Boyer & Ritter’s Dealership group and has 25 years of public accounting experience. He services the accounting, tax, and consulting needs of the firm’s dealership clients, specifically those located in Maryland and South Central Pennsylvania.
Jay’s dealership expertise includes working with clients on merger and acquisition opportunities and assisting in business valuation engagements.
Prior to joining Boyer & Ritter in November 2009, Jay was the Chief Financial Officer of a $250-million, 350‑employee automotive group, based in Baltimore, Maryland. He has worked with a large regional firm and a national firm where he spent the majority of his time servicing auto dealer clients and managing their auto dealer services divisions.
News & Events
- PAA Webinar: PPP Program Update for Auto Dealers – Recent Changes and Forgiveness Application Process10.29.2020
Community & Professional Affiliations
- AutoCPA Group, Member (a consortium of 26 CPA firms across the United States and Canada, representing over 1,700 dealers in the retail automotive business)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA), Member