Boyer & Ritter provides employees all the essentials for a top-notch benefits package.
Life and health essentials:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment coverage
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Choice of HSA (Health Savings Account) or HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- 401(k) plan – with firm match and profit-sharing
- Paid continuing professional education
- Exam fees support reimbursement
- PICPA membership dues and related professional associations
- Paid time off for the CPA exam, and a bonus when you pass
- Continuous performance feedback
- Mentoring program
- Opt-in individual development plans
- Employee referral bonus
We are a family-friendly firm and we appreciate the need to strike a sensible work/life balance.
- Holidays and PTO - 9 paid holidays and a generous PTO policy
- Flex Time - we realize a “one size fits all” work schedule doesn’t always work so our professionals can opt to work a standard eight-hour day but adjust starting and ending hours to suit their schedule and their needs.
- Summertime Condensed Workweek - between Memorial Day and Labor Day each year, we condense our workweek to 36 hours. This allows most employees to log off by noon on Fridays, and for others, a four-hour carryover to be used another time.
- Parental Leave - Provides up to four weeks of fully paid leave for birthing mothers and adoptive legal guardians to take time off for the birth or the adoption of a child, and up to two weeks of fully paid leave for a non-birthing spouse to take time off for the birth of a child.
- Employee Assistance Program - a valuable, free service available to all team members and members of the household; EAP provides access to trained Master’s level counselors for a range of physical, mental, and financial wellness needs.
Firm events and plenty of extras:
- "Dress for your Day" attire - choose jeans or whatever "workplace appropriate" attire suits your day’s interactions.
- Wellness initiatives including
- On-site flu vaccines
- Chair massages and fresh fruit throughout the busy (tax) season
- Annual holiday party and year-in-review presentation
- Town-hall updates with the CEO and leadership team
- After-Tax Season celebration
- Annual "Ritter Cup" golf outing - a friendly competition among colleagues
- Annual firm golf outing
- Firm Social/Culture Committee events including happy hours, virtual game nights, and more
Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.