Real estate is a business about value. By identifying opportunities to develop higher and better uses, as well as finding new opportunities to enhance the economics of an area or specific property, real estate development enhances the value of a community.
Our firm serves clients involved in all aspects of the real estate environment—from Developers, home builders, and construction firms, to architects and engineers, to investment groups and public redevelopment agencies. Whether you assemble properties, package projects, develop and market sites or invest in opportunities, the success of your endeavor relies upon support from value-driven accounting, management advisory, and tax experts.
Meeting these needs is the Construction and Real Estate Services Group at Boyer & Ritter—a dedicated, expert team that delivers credibility, precision and commitment as we help clients keep a watchful eye on profitability, manage risks, address tax considerations and respond to state and local regulations.
What sets us apart?
- We understand project financing, entity design, partner dynamics, investment models and project parameters.
- We know the challenges of balancing development timelines with market expectations and of managing project parameters to come in on time and on budget.
- 15% of our clients are in the construction and real estate industries
- We have an excellent reputation among lenders and surety groups
- Our professionals are active in the Association of General Contractors (AGC), Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), the American Subcontractors Association (ASA), PA Builders Association (PBA), and Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC).
We not only offer traditional accounting, auditing, and tax services, but also provide industry-specific business advisory services designed to increase your profitability, manage your risks, improve your competitive position and reduce your operating costs.
Services for Real Estate Developers:
- Financial statement preparation
- Management consulting
- Cash flow management
- Cost estimation
- General accounting and auditing
- Revenue measurement
- Cost segregation studies
- Strategic planning
- Information technology consulting
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Multi-state tax coordination
- Fraud and forensic accounting
News & Events
- Audit, Review, Compilation Services
- Business Relief and PPP Loan Forgiveness Support Services
- Business Tax Services
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Fraud/Forensic Investigation Services
- Litigation Support Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk Management
- State and Local Tax
- Succession Planning
- Valuation Advisory Services