Wes has experience supervising and conducting audits for construction businesses and in other various fields, including employee benefit plans. He is a member of the firm’s Construction and Employee Benefits Audit practice groups.
He has served as the manager on several engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans. Wes has also developed tax-saving strategies for clients.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for individuals
News & Events
Community & Professional Affiliations
Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, West Chester University
Credentials & Designations
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Delaware