Dan has experience working with construction and real estate & closely held businesses.
Dan is also a member of the firm's Employee Benefit Plan Audits practice group. He has experience overseeing audits of pension and profit-sharing plans, 401K and 403B plans, defined benefit plans, and ERISA compliance reviews.
Dan supports multiple engagements and helps to oversee the daily operations of the engagement as well as implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
- Assisting in developing and implementing engagement work plans to successfully complete audits
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issue
- Assisting with preparing client’s financial statements
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations and partnerships
News & Events
Community & Professional Affiliations
Harrisburg Young Professionals, Member
United Way LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.), Member
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member