Valuation Advisory Services
Helping you unlock the value of your business
Every day you build value into your enterprise through careful planning, prudent management, and proactive leadership. The majority of your assets are probably attached to it. Let Boyer & Ritter help you enhance that value through comprehensive valuation advisory services.
Our comprehensive valuation advisory services include:
- Business Valuation - knowing the value of your business and the potential value of your business is important for:
- Succession and Wealth Planning
- Corporate Planning and Assistance
- Transactional Support
- Expert Opinions
- Financial Reporting
- Value Enhancement – beyond just valuing the business, Boyer & Ritter professionals are experienced in unlocking the potential value of your business to make it more attractive to an outside buyer or more attractive for a successor owner
- Exit Planning – working with you to understand the options and process of transitioning your business to a successor owner or assisting you with a third party sale.
When do I need a valuation?
The services of our Valuation Advisory Services Group are of particular value when preparing for key transitions such as
- buying or selling a business interest
- transition ownership of a business
- transferring stock within the company
- conduct estate planning
- calculate gift equity
- gift tax filing with the IRS
- estate tax filing with the IRS
- if the business is involved in litigation
- financial reporting purposes
Our team holds professional designations such as Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), as recognized by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), as granted by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) as granted by the Exit Planning Institute.
Continuing professional education, technical training, and a constant review of new trends and developments in the valuation sector are the foundation of our successful business valuation services and are one reason our valuation reports consistently withstand the scrutiny of third parties.