Divorce Accounting Services
Evaluating and separating jointly held marital assets and debts is one of the biggest challenges in many divorces. Valuing and dividing marital assets can be extremely complex.
At Boyer & Ritter, our team of valuation accountants can help you and your former spouse reach a fair settlement and define a clear direction forward for a sounder, more secure future. As you work through the financial aspects of divorce, the advisory services team at Boyer & Ritter can provide you with the sophisticated advice you need.
Our valuation services in divorce:
- Fairly value marital assets, including closely held business interests
- Calculate income available for support
- Assist with litigation proceedings
- Provide investigative and forensic accounting services
- Help resolve financial disputes