Boyer & Ritter has served the trucking and transportation industry for over 40 years by providing strategic advisory, tax, and accounting services. We have helped our trucking and transportation clients with today’s challenges, such as interpreting ever-changing state and local tax laws and regulations, analyzing profitability in changing economies, managing operating costs, and data security. We provide creative solutions to help solve their most complex problems.
We can provide your business with comprehensive financial services, including accounting and audit, tax strategy, information systems, mergers and acquisitions, and more. Our experienced Transportation Group professionals can even help you plan and respond to a changing market as we consider your options together. Logistics, automation, and fraud prevention, and forensic accounting are at your fingertips when you partner with Boyer & Ritter.
Our team of seasoned professionals understand the industry and provide forward-thinking advice and strategies to assist your transportation company to achieve success. This includes analyzing how to decrease costs, expand in a cost-effective manner, plan for succession, and more. With Boyer & Ritter, our goal is to offer you viable options for a successful future.
Our Transportation Group understands the market and has the experience and expertise to achieve the very highest levels of value-added service. Our experts are actively involved in the transportation industry and stay up to date on trucking and transportation issues and trends.
Services for the Transportation Industry:
- Business valuations
- Merger and acquisitions
- Management succession planning
- Tangible Property Regulation consulting
- Insurance advisory services
- Equipment acquisition and utilization planning
- Benchmarking & performance measurement
- Developing tax planning strategies for corporations and their owners
- State and local tax analysis, including NEXUS reviews
- Evaluating of internal controls
- Providing assurance and accounting services
- Regulatory compliance
News & Events
- IRS Releases New Memorandum on ERTC Eligibility Due to Supply Chain Disruptions: What Employers Need to Know07.27.2023