Garrett joined Boyer & Ritter in 2014 and provides audit, accounting and tax services for a variety of clients and industry groups. He has experience working with a spectrum of clients, including business, employee benefit plans, automobile dealerships and individual tax returns. Garrett supports Boyer & Ritter’s Business Services, Internal Audit, and Small and Entrepreneurial Business Consulting group.
He has served as the in-charge on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives. He works with many small businesses and has significant experience with off-the-shelf accounting software packages.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries, individuals and not-for-profits
News & Events
Community & Professional Affiliations
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
Harrisburg Young Professionals, Member
Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, Accounting