David joined Boyer & Ritter in 2017 and provides accounting, auditing, tax, and management consulting services for a variety of clients and industry groups, including government, not-for-profit, automobile dealerships, construction, various closely held business clients, and individual tax returns. David also has experience working with clients subject to the Single Audit Act.
He has served as the in-charge on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
- Responsible for developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries, individuals and not-for-profits
News & Events
Community & Professional Affiliations
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
South Hills School of Business & Technology, Associate, 2010
Penn State University Smeal College of Business, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 2017