Nonprofit Tax Services
Doing business as a nonprofit organization is complex, often complicated by nuanced tax requirements and complex regulations focused on transparency.
Boyer & Ritter's experience in the nonprofit sector has aided tax-exempt organizations in operating more effectively and efficiently. Our in-house tax attorney provides tax consulting services for nonprofit clients with special attention to new taxation issues. Additionally, key team members have leadership positions on the PICPA Nonprofit Technical Issues Committee.
Our team is versed in all Pennsylvania and U.S. tax laws impacting tax-exempt organizations and proactively track the industry developments to ensure that our nonprofit clients are in compliance with regulatory requirements and meet all tax filing obligations.
Our Nonprofit Tax Services Include:
- Forms 990 and 990-T
- Form 1099 series filings
- Unrelated Business Income Taxes (UBIT)
- PA Bureau of Charitable Organization Annual Report – Form BCO-10
Nonprofit Seminars and Resources
We provide an annual nonprofit seminar and distribute an e-newsletter that addresses current developments impacting clients and often includes articles specific to nonprofits and nonprofit taxation issues. Visit our Events page for more information or for recordings of past webinars.
News & Events
- West Shore County Club | 100 Brentwater Road, Camp Hill, PA, 11.21.2024
- Essential nonprofit tax compliance: Understanding 1099 Forms, new IRS e-filing requirements, and sales tax exemptions01.11.2024
- Does your nonprofit support schools, scholarships, or serve an educational purpose? Let businesses & individuals know their donations qualify for PA tax credits12.08.2022