Boyer & Ritter has substantial experience and a client-endorsed reputation in working with government entities. We understand the issues that governments face particularly with the complexities of the parties passing through to, and receiving funds from, the governments we audit.
- Boyer & Ritter has a distinguished record of serving state and local government entities, including divisions of the Commonwealth, counties, school districts, townships, boroughs and authorities. We serve more than 200 public sector entities throughout Pennsylvania.
- We exhibit industry leadership among government finance professionals and the CPA community through our work for conferences and on local government committees. We frequently present updates on Uniform Guidance, Information Technology, and other audit matters. Several of our Government Services Group team members are peer reviewers for the GFOA Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting.
Public entities that partner with Boyer & Ritter receive services that go beyond the typical compliance audits. We ensure our clients have the right information necessary to increase public engagement and enhance stakeholders’ understanding of their fiscal objectives and achievements.
Our Services to Governments Include:
- Financial and compliance audits using Yellow Book and the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards(commonly called "Uniform Guidance")
- Assistance in obtaining the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Risk management assessments
- Operations improvement
- Management information systems consulting
- Anti-fraud programs
- Financial triage for troubled organizations
Boyer & Ritter is a member of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center.
News & Events
- Hershey Lodge, 325 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033, 07.25.2022
- Hershey Lodge, 325 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033, 05.02.2022