Tina provides auditing, accounting, tax, and consulting services for a variety of clients and industry groups, including governmental, not-for-profit, and closely-held business clients. She has extensive experience serving clients who are subject to the Single Audit Act. She is involved in Boyer & Ritter’s Government Services and Nonprofit Services Groups.
She serves as the in-charge accountant on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
Tina is highly skilled in tax preparation, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), Single Audit Act, Uniform Guidance, Financial Accounting, Leadership, and Auditing.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinions issued
- Preparation of clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information, and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits, including Single Audits of government programs
- Performing accounting services for closely-held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries, individuals, and not-for-profits
Community & Professional Affiliations
Leadership Franklin County, Class of 2016
Hamilton Township Municipal Authority, Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member