Jaclyn is a member of Boyer & Ritter’s Government Services Group and Not-for-Profit Services Group. She has over 10 years of experience providing audit, accounting, and consulting services. Jaclyn specializes in audits of governmental organizations, which includes a focus in the school district and local government sectors. She also has extensive experience working with clients subject to the Single Audit Act.
Jaclyn serves as the in-charge accountant on several engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information, and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
News & Events
Community & Professional Affiliations
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Pennsylvania, Finance Committee, Member
Franklin County Leadership, 2017
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member