Jaclyn is a manager at Boyer & Ritter. She is a member of Boyer & Ritter’s Government Services Group and Nonprofit Services Group. She has 10 years of experience providing auditing services to a variety of not-for-profit and governmental entities. She has experience working with clients subject to the Single Audit Act.
Jaclyn serves as the in-charge accountant on several engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information, and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for not-for-profit organizations
Community & Professional Affiliations
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
11/30 Network (Chambersburg Area Young Professionals), Member
Carlisle Young Professionals, Member
Shippensburg University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Credentials & Designations
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Pennsylvania