Allison is a manager at Boyer & Ritter and has experience working with not-for-profit organizations and manufacturing businesses. She is also experienced in conducting compliance audits as well as System & Organization Control (SOC) audits.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans to successfully complete audits
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issue
- Assisting with preparing client’s financial statements
- Serving as an in-charge team member for large and complex audits
How have you grown professionally while at Boyer & Ritter?
I started at Boyer and Ritter as an Intern knowing absolutely nothing and it has been a great place to learn and grow in my career- Now I am the one teaching others how to audit.
What do you look forward to next in your career?
I am looking forward to new challenges and being able to continue to work with the clients.
Describe your experiences with Leadership Cumberland.
Leadership Cumberland has been a great experience. I have learned so much about the country from the panel discussions on topics like affordable housing and workforce deployment to visiting the Rolls Royce Foundation & Museum in Mechanicsburg. It has also given me a great opportunity to network with other professionals around the county.
News & Events
- Promotions announced by Boyer & Ritter, among Central Pennsylvania’s largest regional accounting firms10.29.2019
- West Shore Country Club, 11.29.2023
Community & Professional Affiliations
Tri-County Community Action, Member, Board of Directors, Finance Committee
Leadership Cumberland, Class of 2023
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2017
Credentials & Designations
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Pennsylvania