Seminar: Navigating Today’s Nonprofit
Join us for our annual in-person nonprofit seminar on November 29 as we cover how to navigate the financial landscape of today's nonprofit. This session is designed for executives, finance teams, management, and board members of nonprofit organizations.
Registration at 8:00 AM | Program: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Current Boyer & Ritter Nonprofit Clients: FREE; All Other Attendees: $20 per person
Includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch for all attendees.
This program is valid for 5 CPE credits.
- Strategic Planning - The "Y" in Strategy: Tap into the benefits of strategic planning to help your nonprofit evolve beyond industry best practices. Ivy R. Buchan, Ph.D., President, Helix Strategies, LLC
- Compliance - Why It Matters: Understand the impact of today’s compliance regulations and Pennsylvania’s new filing requirements. David Manbeck, CPA | JohnCarlos Tavares, CPA
- PA myPATH, 1099s and Sales Tax Exemptions: An overview of how to navigate PA myPATH and the world of tax compliance to avoid mistakes and penalties. Raymond Brown, CPA
- Using Financials to Make Management Decisions: Learn the strategic use of your financial data to better support your nonprofit’s mission. Kyle Evans, CPA
- HR Tips for Managing a Hybrid Workforce: The hybrid work schedule appears to be here to stay, so how do you maintain engagement and productivity? Jill Smith, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President, Cornerstone HR & Management Consulting
- Benefits of Technology For Nonprofits: The Boyer & Ritter Operations and Technology Solutions team discusses why technology is important for today’s nonprofit and how to maximize its use. Rich Berry | Loren Bahnick
- What to Expect from Your Audit: Discover effective strategies to optimize collaboration with your auditor while preparing for your year-end engagement. JohnCarlos Tavares, CPA | Geneka Zechman, CPA
- Shielding Your Nonprofit: Fraud Prevention: Learn how to identify, prevent, and address fraud concerns within your nonprofit, safeguarding your organization’s resources and integrity. Mark Banks, CPA, CFE, MAFF | Allison Wilson, CPA
Download the presentation slides from Navigating Today's Nonprofit.