Matthew S. Wildasin
Matt leads the firm’s Government Services group. He serves as the firm’s Designated Audit Quality Partner in the AICPA’s Government Audit Quality Center.
Matt has more than 20 years of experience providing audit and consulting services for public sector / government entities, such as townships, boroughs and school districts. He has experience auditing earned income tax funds and is familiar with Pennsylvania Acts 511, 50, 24, 166 and 72, and Act 32. He is current with all governmental reporting and newly issued standards.
Matt is the chair of the firm’s Personnel Committee and has oversight for developing programs and training materials for all team members.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Liberty University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Member of PICPA Committee on Professional Ethics (2017-18)
- Member of PICPA Local Government Audit and Accounting
- Chair, PICPA School District Conference
- Past president of PICPA’s South Central Chapter Committee
- Past chair of PICPA’s Emerging CPAs Committee
- Served as a member of PICPA’s committees including: CPA Image Enhancement Committee, Member Needs Assessment Survey, Community Involvement and Social Responsibility Committee, and PICPA’s South Central Chapter Executive Committee
Matt lectures at numerous seminars for in-house professionals, clients and business organizations. Seminar topics include Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) updates. Matt has conducted compliance audit trainings for a variety of groups sponsored by PICPA.