John provides audit, accounting and tax services in the Small Business, Manufacturing, and Construction practice groups. He began his career with Boyer & Ritter and went on to spend four years as a Director of Finance for an animal feed manufacturer. John returned to Boyer & Ritter in 2020.
He has served as the manager and in-charge on a number of engagements, and as such is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives. John is also responsible for the professional development of staff members.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information, and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits
- Performing accounting services for closely-held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations and partnerships
News & Events
Community & Professional Affiliations
Pennsylvania Outdoor Writers Association, Treasurer
Carlisle Summerfair, Board of Directors
Leadership Cumberland County, Class of 2015
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member