Jeremy J. Scheibelhut
Jeremy provides accounting, auditing, and tax services to charitable organizations, associations, foundations and other not-for-profit organizations. Jeremy is a key part of Boyer & Ritter’s Not-for-Profit Services Group and has extensive experience serving clients subject to the Single Audit Act.
Jeremy is also part of Boyer & Ritter’s Auto Dealership group, providing accounting and tax services.
Outside of Boyer & Ritter, Jeremy has served as a member of the PA Air National Guard (PAANG) for over 12 years. He currently holds the rank of a Technical Sergeant and trains with the Headquarters of the PAANG located at Fort Indiantown Gap.
Jeremy’s practice areas include:
- Serves as the in-charge accountant on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries, individuals and not-for-profits
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Accounting, Bloomsburg University
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania
- Treasurer of the Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA South Central Chapter Emerging CPAs committee member
- Leadership Harrisburg Area, Community Leadership Series, Class of 2016
Honors and Awards
- PICPA Young Leader Award of 2016