Jeremy J. Scheibelhut
Jeremy provides accounting, auditing, and tax services to not-for-profit organizations and retail automotive clients. Jeremy is a key part of Boyer & Ritter’s Not-for-Profit Services Group and has extensive experience serving clients subject to the Single Audit Act.
Jeremy is also part of Boyer & Ritter’s Auto Dealership group, providing accounting and tax services.
Outside of Boyer & Ritter, Jeremy has served as a member of the PA Air National Guard (PAANG) for over 14 years. He was commissioned in May 2019 to the rank of Second Lieutenant. He oversees training and development at the 193d Special Operations Wing located in Middletown.
- Serves as the manager on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans to successfully complete audits
- Preparing and reviewing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, fiduciaries, individuals and not-for-profits
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Pennsylvania
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Finance Committee, Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Board of Directors, Finance Committee, Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, PICPA South Central Chapter Emerging CPAs committee
- Leadership Harrisburg Area, Community Leadership Series, Class of 2016
Honors and Awards
- PICPA Young Leader Award of 2016