Kailee is a Supervisor with Boyer & Ritter and provides accounting, auditing, and tax services for a variety clients and industry groups. She has experience working with a wide range of clients, including individuals, automobile dealerships, employee benefit plans, and small businesses.
Kailee has served as the in-charge on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Planning and performing employee benefit plan audits of defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans, health and welfare plans, and pensions
- Determining the effectiveness of internal controls, policies, and procedures; appraising the soundness, adequacy, and application of controls in new and established systems and procedures
- Providing consulting services to develop effective internal controls for the entity
- Ensuring compliance with plan documents, as well as ERISA and DOL requirements
- Organizing and compiling audit reports to convey audit findings to client’s high-level management
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings.
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships and individuals.
Community & Professional Affiliations
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member