Jordan joined Boyer & Ritter in 2016 and provides audit, accounting, and tax services for a variety of clients and industry groups. She works with clients ranging from not-for-profit and governmental entities to automobile dealerships and individual tax returns.
She has served as the in-charge on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
- Responsible for developing and implementing engagement work plans to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information, and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits
- Performing accounting services for closely-held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings.
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, and individuals.
News & Events
Community & Professional Affiliations
Harrisburg Young Professionals (HYP), Member
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Kutztown University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting major, Sociology and Supply Chain Management minor