Boyer & Ritter welcomes new supervisor, six starting associates
CAMP HILL, PA – A new supervisor who worked for Boyer & Ritter as a seasonal tax preparer and six new associates -- including two former interns -- have joined the firm.
Joining Boyer & Ritter, one of Central Pennsylvania’s largest accounting firms, are:
- Kathryn J. Clark earned a BS in Accounting with a minor in Economics from Susquehanna University. She has more than ten years of experience in public accounting previously working at a public accounting firm in Bethesda, Maryland and most recently was senior accountant at Feeser’s Food Distributors. Clark has also been a seasonal part-time tax preparer for the last four years at Boyer & Ritter. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Institution of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA).
- Alexis Aucker earned a BS in Accounting and Masters of Accountancy from from Bloomsburg University. She interned with Boyer & Ritter in summer 2021 and received the Albert J. Fisher and Robert Yori accounting scholarships.
- Emily Breski earned a BA in Criminology from The Pennsylvania State University and working toward a BS in Accounting from Central Penn College. She previously worked as a financial analyst for a home renovating and remodeling company and as an administrative technician for the Cumberland County Courts.
- Chase Carpenter earned a BS in Accounting and Management from Shippensburg University, where he graduated with honors. He interned with Boyer & Ritter in summer 2021 and previously worked as a financial assistant for a natural gas trucking company. Carpenter also was a member of Shippensburg’s track and field team and Beta Gamma Sigma.
- Kylaiya Iles earned a BS in Accounting from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. While at Kutztown, she was a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success, Beta Gamma Sigma, the Accounting Club and the Black Student Union.
- Matthew O’Donnell earned a BS in Accounting with a minor in Business Information Systems from Messiah College. He previously worked as a staff accountant, working with individuals, corporations and nonprofit organizations.
- Lanny Ramey earned BS in Accounting and currently earning an MBA from Western Governors University. He has more than three years of experience as an accounting associate, working with individuals, farms, small businesses and partnerships. He works in the firm’s State College office and volunteers as a Pee-Wee football coach for the Huntingdon Steelers.
About Boyer & Ritter LLC
For nearly a century, Boyer & Ritter has provided accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services to businesses of varying sizes and industries throughout Pennsylvania and the continental United States. Boyer & Ritter has offices in Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chambersburg, and State College.