Boyer & Ritter welcomes 10 experienced accountants to the firm
CAMP HILL, PA – Boyer & Ritter has added ten experienced professionals to enrich the firm’s services in several practice groups.
These professionals have the experience and knowledge to assist our clients with their specific industry-related needs. According to our client satisfaction survey results, companies we serve look to us not only to deliver high-quality, error-free work but also because we have a thorough understanding of their marketplace.
“With a national reputation for excellence, as well as repeated recognition as among the best workplaces in Pennsylvania, we take pride in attracting the best in the field,’’ said Boyer & Ritter CEO Robert J. Murphy, CPA, CVA/ABV. “We look forward to having these skilled professionals join our team.’’
Joining Boyer & Ritter, consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in Pennsylvania, are:
- Kenneth Reber joins the firm as a part-time Manager with the Dealership Group. He earned a BS in Business Administration from Bloomsburg University. Reber has 35 years of experience, most recently as the general manager/CFO/controller for a Chrysler dealership, overseeing business operations of the 60-employee business.
- Kimberly Kay Schroeder joins the firm as a Tax Manager. She earned a BS in Economics and Business, a BA in Accounting, and a BA in Information Science from the University of Pittsburgh. Schroeder has 30 years of experience, most recently as a tax accountant with a nationwide preparer.
- Jaime Onk joins the firm as a part-time Manager in the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit group. She earned a BS in Business Administration and Accountancy from John Carroll University. She has more than 20 years of experience, having worked as managing director overseeing audit services and employee benefit plans for an Ohio-based accounting firm and as an associate in assurance services for a national accounting firm.
- Rachel M. Bosworth joins the firm as a part-time Associate in Advisory Services. She earned a BS in Business Administration, graduating summa cum laude from Geneva College. She has more than 16 years of experience, working as a staff accountant for Boyer & Ritter before taking a staff accounting position in 2006 with an Arizona-based home builder. She returned to the area in 2015 and worked as an accounting associate in a family-owned real estate investment firm.
- Denine F. McCarthy joins the firm as an Associate. She earned a BS in Accounting and Finance Management from Alvernia University and a Specialized Associate Business Degree in Accounting from McCann School of Business & Technology. McCarthy has 20 years of experience, including as a senior accountant with a Hazelton-based firm.
- Teresa Cain joins the firm as an Associate in the Dealership Group. She earned a BBA in Accounting from York College of Pennsylvania and a BBA in Marketing from Southwest Texas State University. Cain has more than 14 years of experience, most recently as a senior staff accountant with a national staffing agency.
- Nicole Harmon joins the firm as an Associate, primarily assisting the Dealership Group. She earned an MS in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University and a BS in Marketing and Advertising from York College of Pennsylvania. She has more than 10 years of experience, having worked as an accountant for a local charter school and a project accountant for a mechanical construction and engineering firm.
- Katlin Lerew joins the firm as an Associate in the Nonprofit Group. She earned a BS in Finance from The Pennsylvania State University. She has more than five years of experience and previously worked as an accountant for a large electronic and fiber optic connectors company and the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania. She is also president of the Pennsylvania Track and Field Officials Chapter.
- Matthew J. Becker, CPA, joins the firm as an Associate. He earned his BS in Finance with a minor in Economics from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Becker has more than seven years of experience, working as a finance advisor for a senior living home and a senior business analyst for an area hospital. Becker also worked as an accountant for a large medical claims processing firm.
- Jack Celmer joins the firm as an Associate. He earned a BS in Accounting and Information Technology, with a minor in Security Risk and Analysis from The Pennsylvania State University. Celmer is a Bellco Federal Credit Union board member and has previous experience with Apple Inc.’s finance department.
Additionally, Candida Hansen joins the firm as a receptionist in the firm’s Camp Hill office. She earned an associate’s degree from Harrisburg Area Community College and has served as an executive assistant for the leadership of both Rite Aid and the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency.
About Boyer & Ritter LLC
For nearly a century, Boyer & Ritter has provided accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services to businesses of varying sizes and industries throughout Pennsylvania and the continental United States. Boyer & Ritter has offices in Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chambersburg, and State College.