Boyer & Ritter CPAs and Consultants welcomes six starting associates
CAMP HILL, PA - Six new associates, including two who interned with Boyer & Ritter, have joined the firm.
Joining Boyer & Ritter, one of Central Pennsylvania’s largest accounting firms, are:
- Andrew Horst earned a BS in Accounting and a Masters of Accountancy from Bloomsburg University. He interned with Boyer & Ritter in 2020 and was a member of his university’s accounting association. Andrew was selected as the Top Honor Graduate for the Zeigler College of Business in Spring 2020.
- Seth Strohm earned a BS in Accounting from Susquehanna University’s Sigmund Weis School of Business. He interned with Boyer & Ritter in 2020 and was also a member of his university’s accounting club.
- Emily Hoffeditz graduated from Juniata College with a BS in Accounting, and a minor in Communication. She also earned her MBA with a concentration in accounting from the same college. During her senior year of college and throughout her graduate program, Emily worked in the Juniata College Business Office as the Student Internal Auditor. She was Juniata College’s recipient of the PICPA Accounting Plaque in 2020.
- Desirae Kerr graduated from Geneva College, earning a BS in Business Administration, Accounting and Business Finance. She gained experience as an intern in preparing individual tax returns, processing bank transactions, and handling payroll information. While in school, she served in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
- John Sterner earned a BS in Accounting with a minor in Fraud Examination and Economics and a Masters of Accountancy from Bloomsburg University. He received the BU Joe and Joy Jacques Accounting and the Dollars for Scholars “We Believe in You” scholarships annually. Sterner was an accounting and finance intern with BAE Systems.
- Lydia Tamayo earned a BSBA in Accounting and a Masters in Data Analytics from Robert Morris University. She was a tax intern for a national accounting firm and the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue. Tamayo also served as Sigma Kappa Vice President of Finance.
About Boyer & Ritter LLC
For nearly a century, Boyer & Ritter has provided accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services to businesses of varying sizes and industries throughout Pennsylvania and the continental United States. Boyer & Ritter has offices in Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chambersburg, and State College.