Summary of Experience
Senahid has experience providing audit and accounting services for government and closely held business clients.
He is responsible for the daily operations of engagements, as well as assisting with the development and implementation of an effective work plan to accomplish stated objectives to meet and exceed client expectations.
Senahid’s practice areas include:
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), and Uniform Grant Guidance (UGG).
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits, including the Single Audit of government programs.
- Performing accounting services for closely held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, and individuals
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, Bloomsburg University
- Career Concentration in Fraud Examination, Bloomsburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Leadership Harrisburg Area, Community Leadership Series, Class of 2017
- Member of Harrisburg Young Professionals