Raymond C. Brown
Ray is a principal with Boyer & Ritter and previously served as managing partner with Waggoner, Frutiger & Daub. In his practice, Ray serves family-owned and privately-held businesses in Pennsylvania and surrounding states. Throughout his 31 year career, Ray has provided accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting to clients in a variety of industries, including small business, government, not-for-profit, and other closely held businesses.
Ray resides in Mechanicsburg with his wife and enjoys golf and reading.
Boyer & Ritter team member since: January 2017
My favorite thing about what I do: helping businesses achieve their goals. I am detailed oriented and want the client to be completely satisfied.
Designations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- LeTip of the West Shore, current Treasurer, former President
- Susan Giblin Foundation for Animal Wellness & Welfare, Treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Region, Finance Committee, former Board Member and President
- Silver Spring Township, Planning Commission, Vice Chair
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 1985