Paul D. Fisher
Paul leads the firm’s Construction and Real Estate Services Group. During Paul’s 23 year career at Boyer & Ritter, he has provided accounting, auditing, tax and business consulting to clients in a variety of industries including construction, real estate, professional services, manufacturing, and trade associations.
Additionally, Paul serves as the principal in charge of the firm’s employee benefit plan audit practice in which he oversees the quality of the firm’s Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) audit practice as required by membership in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center. He is also a member of B&R’s Executive Committee.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, 1991
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Past president of PICPA’s South Central Chapter and is a member of PICPA’s Committee on Legislation and a Trustee of the CPA-PAC
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association
- Member of the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Member of the American Subcontractors Association
- Cleve J. Fredricksen Library, Board member and Treasurer
- Cumberland County Library System, Board member and Treasurer
- Historical Society of Dauphin County, Board member and Treasurer
- Country Club of Harrisburg, Board member and Treasurer
Paul has served also as a seminar instructor for audits of employee benefit plans.