William F. Rehill
Bill is a principal at Boyer & Ritter (B&R) where he provides accounting, auditing, tax and management consulting services for a variety of clients and industry groups.
He is a key member of B&R’s Not-for-Profit and Government Services Groups with over 30 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services for school districts, governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations.
Bill has extensive experience serving clients who are subject to the Single Audit Act requirements, including school districts receiving funding under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act- (IDEA-) and Elementary and Secondary Education Act- (ESEA-) related programs.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Finance Committee member for the Mifflin County Industrial Development Corporation
- Member of the Rotary Club of Lewistown—past president, board member, Audit Committee chair and Rotary Foundation Chair
- Board member and past president of the Juniata Valley Estate Planning Council