Robert J. Murphy
Bob is a principal and CEO of Boyer & Ritter. He has over 30 years of experience with the firm providing audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in a variety of industries including automobile, land development and other for profit, closely held commercial enterprises.
Bob also provides valuations services to many clients and has been recognized as an expert witness in accounting and business valuations in United States District Court and various county courts.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Board member and past chairman of the United Methodist Home for Children Residential Care, Inc.
- Board member of the LeTort Management and Trust Company
- Board member of the Hospice of Central Pennsylvania
He has lectured at numerous seminars for in-house professionals, clients and business organizations regarding business valuations and accounting related issues. Bob also speaks at seminars for the Pennsylvania Automotive Association on various topics related to valuations for dealerships, federal and state tax issues related to dealerships and internal control and fraud prevention topics.