Mindy B. Werner
Mindy provides audit and accounting services for employee benefit plans, nonprofit and corporate clients. She has served as the in‑charge on many of these engagements and, as such, is responsible for maintaining workflow by assigning tasks to accounting and clerical staff, monitoring an audit’s progress, recommending controls and process adjustments, enforcing standards and following legal guidelines.
Mindy has knowledge of various types of benefit plans and is current with the all standards and requirements under the both governmental reporting, as well as Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) regulations.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of the United Way Bridges Society and Women’s Leadership Network
- Leadership Harrisburg Area, Community Leadership Series, Class of 2015
- Member of Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Treasurer, Theatre Harrisburg