Lisa M. Statler
Lisa has over 23 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and tax services for a variety of clients and industry groups, including not-for-profits, governments, employee benefit plans and small businesses.
Lisa formerly worked for Waggoner, Frutiger & Daub LLP, a Mechanicsburg accounting firm that merged with Boyer & Ritter in January 2017.
Education and Certifications
- Messiah College, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, 1993
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- LeTip International
- Former finance committee member, Camp Hebron