Lisa A. Myers
Lisa has nearly 30 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services to associations, civic and community societies, charitable organizations, educational institutions, community foundations, social clubs and governmental entities. She leads the firm’s Forensic, Litigation Support and Consulting Group and has extensive experience serving those in need of fraud and forensic accounting services. She has served as the lead investigator on white collar crime investigations, which to date has resulted in the discovery of over $5,500,000 of misappropriated assets.
- Past President (2016-2017) of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Council Member
- PICPA Officer, Executive Committee and Council MemberChair of the PICPA Budget & Finance Committee
- Member of the Forensics and Litigation Committee of the PICPA
- Former Chair of the Local Government Committee of the PICPA
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (PaCFE)
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member of Penn State Harrisburg Campus Advisory Board
She was honored as one of Pennsylvania’s Best 50 Women in Business in 2001, received the Honored Alumni Award from Mount Union High School in 2002, was recognized by the YWCA of Greater Harrisburg as a Women of Excellence in 2009, and was selected as one of the region’s 25 Women of Influence in 2010.
Lisa has earned her Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, a leading provider of anti-fraud training and education. She has also earned her Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) designation from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), the premier organization of professionals representing the valuation and financial forensic consulting committees. Lisa is also a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
She received the Certificate of Educational Achievement from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in recognition of successful completion of an integrated program in Governmental Accounting and Auditing. She has also attended various national AICPA conferences including the National Not-for-profit and Governmental Conferences.