Kyle R. Evans
Kyle provides audit, accounting and tax services for a variety of clients and industry groups. He has experience working with a spectrum of clients, including business, not-for-profit and personal income tax. Kyle supports the firm’s Nonprofit, Business Services, Internal Audit and Government Services Groups.
He has supported multiple engagements and helps to oversee the daily operations of the engagement, as well as implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives. He also works with many small businesses and has significant experience with off-the-shelf accounting software packages.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Masters of Accountancy, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Treasurer, Board Member, Harrisburg Police Athletic League
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Member, United Way Linc Steering Committee