Keith R. Gordon
Keith Gordon is Senior Manager, Business Valuations with Boyer & Ritter and has nearly 25 years of experience in business valuations, litigation support, accounting, income tax and management consulting.
Keith has been called on by businesses across the country to identify organizational strengths and weaknesses. He began his career in the Pittsburgh area and has also been sought to provide interim CEO and CFO services to turn around struggling companies or oversee bankruptcy matters and preserve as much value as possible for investors. Keith has also provided expert testimony regarding business valuations in shareholder actions and divorce proceedings.
His experience in performing valuations of so many businesses over the past 20 years gives Keith a unique perspective and the ability to rapidly identify the characteristics that make a company out-perform or under-perform its competitors.
Keith’s expertise further strengthens Boyer & Ritter’s Business Valuation Team, which helps companies formulate long-term strategies as well as prepare for transitions and growth opportunities. Companies of all size benefit from Boyer & Ritter’s business valuation services and take the next steps to the Value Opportunity Profile, which looks at eight specific modules: planning, people, leadership, operations, sales, finance, marketing and legal.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts