Jared M. Wolfgang
Jared provides accounting and auditing services for government and not-for-profit clients. He has experience working with clients who are subject to the Single Audit Act and the latest requirements issued by Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB), such as school districts, municipalities, government agencies and not-for-profit entities. Jared frequently works with clients to design audit procedures designed to assess potential issues, covering a variety of factors including inherent, control and detection risks.
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), and Uniform Grant Guidance (UGG).
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits, including the Single Audit of government programs.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration with a Major in Accounting, Bloomsburg University.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Harrisburg Young Professionals