James K. Pasquarette
Jim is a principal at Boyer & Ritter (B&R) and has 28 years of experience serving the auditing and accounting needs of clients in various industry groups. Jim serves as the firm’s Coordinator of Accounting and Auditing Services and is responsible for the implementation of the firm’s accounting and auditing approaches. He is also actively involved in the development and teaching of professional and educational courses for the firm.
Jim is responsible for the firm’s Quality Control Review Program and provides firmwide technical support and performs engagement quality control reviews on the firm’s audit and accounting engagements. He also performs peer reviews for other firms through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Peer Review Program.
Jim holds the Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) credential, which recognizes the knowledge of information relationships and supporting technologies in the accounting profession.
- Member of the AICPA
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Active member of PICPA’s Peer Review Committee, which is responsible for implementing the AICPA’s Peer Review Program in Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Member of the PICPA’s IT Assurance Committee and its CITP Outreach and Student Outreach Subcommittees
- Active member of Kiwanis, currently serving as secretary
- Works with youth service leadership programs in the West Shore and East Pennsboro School Districts
- Advisor for Red Land High School Key Club and the East Pennsboro Elementary School K-Kids Club
- Member of the Advisory Board for the Salvation Army Harrisburg, currently serving as Chair of the Finance Committee]