Summary of Experience
Jaclyn is a member of the firm’s Not-for-Profit Services Group, Government Services Group and Employee Benefit Plan Services Group. She has experience providing auditing services to a variety of not-for-profit and governmental entities, including townships, municipal authorities and school district clients. She has experience working with clients subject to the Single Audit Act.
Jaclyn serves as the in-charge accountant on several engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
Jaclyn’s practice areas include:
- Developing and implementing engagement work plans in order to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for not-for-profits and individuals
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, Shippensburg University
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Pennsylvania
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of the 11/30 Network (Chambersburg Area Young Professionals)
- Member of Carlisle Young Professionals