J. Gregory Hamm
Gregg is a director of Boyer & Ritter’s Tax Services Group and has over 20 years of experience in public accounting. He provides tax and consulting services for a variety of clients and industry groups. These services include tax, estate, retirement and employee benefit planning, as well as compliance reporting of income, payroll, tax exempt, retirement and other informational tax returns.
He served as a staff attorney for Jubelirer, Carothers, Krier & Halpern from August 1989 through September 1991 and with Beckley & Madden from September 1991 through October 1992. He has been in public accounting since October 1992 when he began employment with Taricani Associates, which merged with B&R in November 1995.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Speaking Engagements / Published Articles
- Gregg has presented seminars on numerous tax planning topics.
- He is a co-author of the NADA Dealer Guide to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.