Donna M. Mullin
Donna is a director of the tax department at Boyer & Ritter where she provides tax consulting services for a variety of clients. Her professional experience includes tax consulting for individuals, not-for-profit entities, fiduciaries and closely held businesses, including acquisitions and sales of businesses and business succession planning.
Donna has over 25 years of experience in public accounting and 10 years of experience in the private practice of law. Her previous employment includes experience as a not-for-profit tax manager at a national firm and as an associate in a local law firm with an emphasis on estate planning and administration.
She also has extensive experience in partnership and S-corporation taxation, individual taxation, fiduciary taxation and representation of taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service and Pennsylvania taxing authorities. She is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the U.S. Tax Court.
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania
- Board member for the Estate Planning Council of Cumberland County
Donna has lectured at numerous seminars for in-house professionals, clients, community organizations, the local bar association and the PICPA regarding tax related topics.