Crystal A. Skotedis
Crystal provides audit, accounting, tax and consulting services for a variety of clients and industry groups. She has over 12 years of experience with Boyer & Ritter serving corporate, nonprofit and governmental clients. Crystal also has nine years of corporate experience serving the private sector.
Crystal is also a co-leader of the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Services Group and has extensive experience auditing and managing various types of employee benefit plans. She is current with the all standards and requirements under Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) regulations.
She has an integral role in coordinating in-house development and training programs for staff members, develops shadowing programs for local high school students expressing interest in accounting as a profession and is an active member of the firm’s Marketing Committee.
- President of the Central Pennsylvania Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (PACFE)
- Treasurer of Capital Region Water (CRW)
- Treasurer and Executive Committee member of the Harrisburg Police Athletic League (HPAL)
- Member of the United Way Bridges Society and Women’s Leadership Network
- Past member of the Alumni and Volunteer Committee, Leadership Harrisburg Area
- Past project mentor, Leadership Harrisburg Area Community Leadership Program
- Past volunteer advisor, Communities in Schools Pennsylvania
- Past secretary and treasurer, Wormleysburg Borough Recreation Board
Crystal is a graduate of Leadership Harrisburg Area’s Community Leadership Series, Class of 2012; was honored in 2014 as part of Pennsylvania Business Central’s Women Making a Difference List; received the 2014 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Young Leader Award; and in 2015 was honored by the Central Penn Business Journal as a Women of Influence Award winner.