Cierra L. Neil
Cierra is a member of Boyer & Ritter’s Not-for-Profit and Government Services Groups. She has six years of experience providing auditing services for not-for-profit and governmental entities, including townships, municipal authorities and school district clients.
Cierra’s practice areas include:
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for not-for-profits, small businesses and individuals
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting and Personal Financial Planning, Shippensburg University
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Pennsylvania
- Treasurer of the Friends of Cowans Gap State Park, a not-for-profit entity.
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)