Charles R. Nebel, Jr.
Chuck is a principal at Boyer & Ritter (B&R), serving Carlisle and West Shore clients. He is a key member of the firm’s Entrepreneurial Business Services and Non-for-Profit Services Groups. He joined B&R in 1988 and has over 26 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services to closely held companies, manufacturers, transportation and charitable organizations. He has extensive experience serving clients who are subject to the Single Audit Act requirements.
Chuck is also a QuickBooks Professional Advisor and a member of the Sage (Peachtree) Software Accountants Network.
Prior to joining B&R, Chuck served as the controller at the Shippensburg University Foundation and as an internal auditor at Beverley Enterprises.
As chair of the CPE Committee for B&R, Chuck has oversight of the Firms Continuing Professional Education compliance and training.
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
- Former Treasurer of the Downtown Carlisle Association
- Former Treasurer of the Carlisle Rotary Club and the Carlisle Rotary Club Foundation
Chuck is a frequent lecturer on accounting issues facing not-for-profit organizations. He has been a featured speaker at the United Way of Pennsylvania State Convention and the PICPA Not-For-Profit Conference on such topics as recording contributions, endowment fund accounting, budgeting and cost allocations and fiscal responsibilities of the Board of Directors.