Chad D. Levan
Chad provides audit, accounting and tax services for a variety of clients and industry groups. He works with clients ranging from businesses and not-for-profit entities, to automobile dealerships and individual tax returns.
He has served as the in-charge on multiple engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives. He works with several small businesses and has significant experience with off-the-shelf accounting software packages.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Accounting, Bloomsburg University
- Masters of Accountancy, Bloomsburg University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of Harrisburg Young Professionals