Brian D. Straub
Brian provides accounting, auditing, and tax consulting services to clients in a variety of industries. Throughout his nearly 40-year career, formerly with Waggoner, Frutiger & Daub, Brian has worked with numerous closely-held companies, small businesses, governmental entities, and not-for-profit organizations. He also has extensive experience auditing and managing various types of employee benefit plans. Brian serves as a member of Boyer & Ritter’s Audit and Accounting Committee.
He resides in Hummelstown.
Boyer & Ritter team member since: January 2017
My favorite thing about what I do: I enjoy seeing my clients succeed.
Ask Me About
- Entrepreneurial Business
- School Districts
- Employee Benefit Plans
Designations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Central Pennsylvania Conservancy, former treasurer
- Brownstone Lodge No. 666 F. & A.M., member
- Shippensburg University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 1979