ERTC and Business Relief Support Services
Our firm was at the forefront of supporting businesses throughout the pandemic in helping to understand, plan, and maximize options for relief. Boyer & Ritter's business relief services team is experienced and has the tools and capabilities to support your business in helping to understand ERTC legislation.
The Boyer & Ritter team continues to keep track of the latest developments and is ready to help you maximize the tax credits and other federal or state help to which your business is entitled.
- Even businesses not directly impacted by government-ordered coronavirus shutdowns may still qualify for significant Employee Retention Tax Credits (ERTC).
The guidelines surrounding federal COVID-19 relief programs frequently change and are complex. To learn more about engaging us for ERTC Business Relief Support Services, and to help determine the type and level of support you may need, contact us.
News & Events
- PAA Webinar: PPP Program Update for Auto Dealers – Recent Changes and Forgiveness Application Process10.29.2020
- Applications open Monday for federal grants to help pandemic-stricken restaurants Early SBA registration begins Friday04.28.2021
- President Biden’s coronavirus relief plan offers help for families, individuals far more than just $1,400 checks03.19.2021
- President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan includes help for businesses - Update: PPP deadline extended through May 3103.19.2021
- updated 4/8/21
Tax & Fraud Alerts
Loan Forgiveness Workbook Instructional Video