ERTC and Business Relief Support Services
Boyer & Ritter was at the forefront of supporting businesses throughout the pandemic in helping to understand, plan, and maximize options for relief. Boyer & Ritter's business relief services team supported businesses in helping to understand ERTC legislation.
Due to the uncertainties surrounding the reinstatement of the ERTC, Boyer & Ritter LLC will no longer process new ERTC claims until at least December 31, 2023, coinciding with the IRS’ implemented moratorium. As the IRS continues to clarify and make decisions on the ERTC program as a whole, we will determine our next steps concerning processing and assisting with new ERTC claims.
The Boyer & Ritter team continues to keep track of the latest developments and will update this page as the next steps are available.
News & Events
- PAA Webinar: PPP Program Update for Auto Dealers – Recent Changes and Forgiveness Application Process10.29.2020
- IRS Releases New Memorandum on ERTC Eligibility Due to Supply Chain Disruptions: What Employers Need to Know07.27.2023
- Applications open Monday for federal grants to help pandemic-stricken restaurants Early SBA registration begins Friday04.28.2021
- President Biden’s coronavirus relief plan offers help for families, individuals far more than just $1,400 checks03.19.2021
- President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan includes help for businesses - Update: PPP deadline extended through May 3103.19.2021
- updated 4/8/21
Tax & Fraud Alerts
Loan Forgiveness Workbook Instructional Video