Tanner joined the firm in 2017 and has experience working with various government and business clients in account reconciliation and assisting with accounting software issues.
He has served as the in-charge on multiple government engagements and, as such, is responsible for the daily operations of the engagement, as well as developing and implementing effective work plans to accomplish stated objectives.
- Responsible for developing and implementing engagement work plans to successfully complete audits
- Reviewing and testing clients’ internal controls and overall compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS)
- Performing audit procedures to gain sufficient knowledge to support the audit opinion issued
- Preparing clients’ financial statements
- Providing advice, information, and research to clients to assist in their management responsibilities
- Serving as a team member for large and complex audits
- Performing accounting services for closely-held businesses in preparation for annual tax filings.
- Preparing federal and state tax filings for closely held corporations, partnerships, and individuals.
News & Events
Honors & Recognitions
Community & Professional Affiliations
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
Susquehanna University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting