Boyer & Ritter CPAs and Consultants welcomes six new associates
Joining Boyer & Ritter as accounting associates:
- Kelly Bender earned an MBA in 2018 and a BS in Business Administration in 2017 from Shippensburg University’s John L. Grove College of Business. She has internship experience in assisting individuals and businesses with tax returns, bookkeeping and audit planning. Bender was a member of Shippensburg’s accounting and equestrian clubs.
- Stephen F. Baier earned dual BS degrees in Accounting and Economics from Susquehanna University in 2018. He has internship experience performing tax services for S corporations and estates as well as assisting individuals with tax returns. Baier also studied at the University of Nicosia in Cyprus for a semester. At Susquehanna, he was a member of the Catholic Campus Ministry, where he volunteered at a soup kitchen and traveled to the Dominican Republic for a 10-day service trip.
- Jacqueline G. Hauck earned her Master of Accountancy in 2018 and a BS in Business Administration in 2017 from Bloomsburg University. She has internship experience assisting with municipal and school district auditing procedures. At Bloomsburg, she belonged to the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, preparing taxes for elderly and low-income taxpayers. Hauck was also a vice president of Bloomsburg’s Student Association for Fraud Examination.
- John Carlos Rebimbas Tavares earned his BS in Business Administration with an accounting major and fraud examination minor in 2017 and a Master of Accountancy in 2018 from Bloomsburg University. He has internship experience in assisting with internal business audits and at Bloomsburg received the Phi Kapa Phi Award for Excellence and was a vice president of the school’s Student Association for Fraud Examination.
- Nicholas Rumberger earned his BS in Business Administration with a special interest in auditing in 2018 from Kutztown University. He has internship experience assisting businesses with reconciling balance sheets and bank accounts and was a volunteer for the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank in Harrisburg.
- Erica M. West earned her BS in Accounting from in 2018 Susquehanna University’s Sigmund Weis School of Business and spent a semester abroad studying in the school’s London program. She has marketing experience that includes overseeing teams managing overseas orders and assisting with payment processing. West was treasurer of her university’s Crew Team and received the Hammer Award for most determined female team member.
For nearly a century, Boyer & Ritter has provided accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services to businesses of varying sizes and industries throughout Pennsylvania and the continental United States. Boyer & Ritter has offices in Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chambersburg, and State College.