Boyer & Ritter: Carlisle PA’s Certified Public Accountants
If the question on your mind is: “What’s the best certified public accounting firm in Carlisle, PA?” then “Boyer & Ritter” is the correct answer.
Boyer & Ritter is one of the most trusted firms for businesses in Central Pennsylvania, thanks to our long history of providing outstanding and incomparable services to clients throughout the region. We offer unparalleled expertise and professionalism to our clients, which is why we have become one of the largest accounting firms in the region.
Boyer & Ritter began offering exceptional service to customers across the region in 1926. For more than 90 years, we have continued to support our clients with a variety of accounting and business-related consulting services. Within the past decade, Boyer & Ritter has enjoyed particularly strong growth which is a testament to our unwavering standard of excellence.
Our team serves organizations from a wide cross-section of industries, including the auto dealership, real estate, distribution, manufacturing, construction, transportation, non-profit and public sectors. We also serve small, closely-held organizations and large-scale businesses alike.
Boyer & Ritter has a track record of recruiting nothing but the best in top-notch talent. Employees are rewarded with a fulfilling career path and excellent opportunities for growth. That’s why the company has been named one of the Best Places to Work in PA and listed among the Best Accounting Firms to work for in the country.
Certified Public Accountants in Carlisle
If you’re looking for a CPA firm in Carlisle, PA, contact Boyer & Ritter today. In addition to the basic accounting services that we provide, Boyer & Ritter also offers support for the following:
- Acquisition/Divestiture – If your company is considering an acquisition, merger or divestiture, Boyer & Ritter’s team of professionals will provide you with financial and deal structuring advice that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Business Valuation – Perhaps you’re an entrepreneur who has been successful over the past few decades, but now you’d like to enjoy your sunset years. You want to sell your business and retire, but you’re not sure how much your business is worth. Contact Boyer & Ritter for a sound analysis from multiple perspectives about the value of your company.
- Business Litigation – Nobody enjoys litigation, but it’s sometimes inevitable. The team of litigation specialists at Boyer & Ritter knows how to produce financial evidence for civil and criminal cases alike.
- Employee Benefit Plans – Is your company successful enough that it’s time to start competing for employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package? If so, that’s not a Herculean effort you should attempt to accomplish on your own. Boyer & Ritter can offer advice from a financial and regulatory standpoint to ensure you’re offering a competitive benefits package that’s also the most cost-effective.
- Tax Services – Boyer & Ritter’s team of professionals can assist you, so you’re not only in compliance with the law, but that taxes also take as little out of your bottom line as legally possible.
Principals in Carlisle
- Charles R. Nebel has over 20 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and consulting services to Boyer & Ritter clients that represent a variety of industries. Chuck has worked with public sector groups, social clubs, charitable institutions, small businesses and manufacturing companies.
What are you waiting for? Contact Boyer & Ritter today, and learn about how to stabilize the financial future of your organization.