Paul D. Fisher, CPA
Paul has 20 years of experience providing accounting, auditing, tax and management consulting services to a variety of clients and industry groups.
Paul is a key member of the firm’s Construction and Real Estate Services Group, as well as Boyer & Ritter’s (B&R’s) Employee Benefit Plan Services Group. Paul oversees the quality of the firm’s Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) employee benefit plan audit practice as required by membership in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center. He is also a member of B&R’s Executive Committee.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Past president of PICPA’s South Central Chapter and is a member of PICPA’s Committee on Legislation and a Trustee of the CPA-PAC
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association
- Member of the American Subcontractors Association
- Member of the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Advisory Board member of the McGladrey Construction and Real Estate Network
- Cleve J. Fredricksen Library, Board member and Treasurer
- Cumberland County Library System, Board member and Treasurer
- Historical Society of Dauphin County, Board member and Treasurer
- Country Club of Harrisburg, Board member and Treasurer
Contact Paul at 717-761-7210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.